You are here: Home How it Works FAQ

SilverSoft for Skin

FAQ

E-mail Print PDF

Is SilverSoft® Hypo-Allergenic?

Yes!  (SilverSoft® is mild, gentle, and unlikely to cause any allergic reactions). 

What is the dark residue on the exterior of the bottle?

Residue left on bottle darkens over time due to silver content.


By using SilverSoft® will my skin turn blue/gray?

No.  Topical application of SilverSoft® (Chelated SilverTM) is safe for daily use.
Argyria (blue / graying of the skin) has been known to occur when excessive amounts of elemental silver [typically as a colloids] are ingested.


If SilverSoft® accidentally gets in my eyes, do I need to worry?

No, simply rinse the eye with water.


Is SilverSoft® harmful if accidentally swallowed?

No.  Although SilverSoft® is highly effective in relieving mouth sores (cankers, cheek bites, dental appliances, gum and tongue irritations) and as a mouth rinse, it is not recommended for internal ingestion. However, if a small amount is accidentally swallowed, SilverSoft® is not harmful. 

Last Updated ( Thursday, 31 December 2009 03:09 )  

Newsletter Registration

Subscribe now!
Full Name *
Email *

Testimonials

 "Having Silver Soft at each mat during our wrestling tournament gave our athletes added protection from a recent infectious outbreak of staph".
- J. Bovee, Assitant Director, State High School Association

 "Every time our 2-year old son gets a scratch, he asks for SilverSoft First Aid. It takes the sting right out and he can continue playing".
- Stephanie H., UT

"My heels would get extremely dry and cracked even bleed. Using SilverSoft Skin Care, my heels are nice and soft again!"
- Cindy A., CA

 "With the news talking about viruses in school, I was nervous about sending my kids to class. Now with SilverSoft Hand Sanitizer I can send my son with his own bottle in his backpack and not worry!"
- Jill M., AZ